- Publication date
- 3 May 2023
The Smart EPC Handbook on Smart City and other ICT technology in Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) provides a comprehensive overview of energy-efficient public lighting and financing models. It is a centralised guide for the energy and non-energy related services in public lighting and the basic steps for preparation and implementation of the Smart EPC project.
More in-depth information on specific topics, such as market insights and related EU initiatives, can be found in the project documents, linked to their respective titles:
- Smart EPC / Handbook on Smart City and other ICT technology in EPC;
- Smart EPC / Factsheets: key facts on public lighting, energy and non-energy services, and financing models;
- Smart EPC / Case Studies: best practices in EPC, Smart City application, ICT Technology for energy and non-energy services in public lighting;
- Smart EPC / ICT technology market assessment report: strategic insights into the market’s potential and the implementation challenges;
- Smart EPC / Generic ICT Smart EPC concept and technology output specification: technical requirements for the implementation measures improving energy efficiency and standards in public lighting.
The aim of the Smart EPC project is to enable the transition towards smart sustainable cities and municipalities of the future by utilising energy efficiency as a key for unlocking potentials of new, emerging technologies and services.
Register for the project newsletter here!